Friday, February 6, 2009

100th Day of School


Our wonderful teacher!

Today was the 100th day of school! The PreK and Kinder classes were to bring 100 items and show them to the entire school during morning program. I had picked up pink and white marshmellows on a buy this get this free coupon. Laynie was so excited. She wanted to open them, but I insisted we wait until Friday. During the night I had this fear, what if there are not 100 marshmellows!!! So early Friday morning I began to count them. Sure enough there were only 93 and noone had eaten any. What now? I new that honest Abe wouldn't take 93 marshmellows! I quickly found 100 new paper clips, strung 5 strands of 20 and tied cute ribbons to make a dashing necklace! Whew!

She was adorable!!!! I 'll upload a picture once I get one from the teacher who had her camera! For the afternoon "party" they had cupcakes, popped balloons and celebrated. The funniest was the school Principal saying 100 days down and 70 to go, not that anyone is counting!! Haha


Thanks for the pictures Alex!




0 comments: