Friday, January 9, 2009

Tagging - not sure if I'll do this correctly!

So a friend Alexandra tagged me by inviting me to share a picture.
Here are the instructions she gave me!



1. Go to your photo folders and open the 4th folder.

2. Choose the 4th photo.

3. Explain the photo.

4. Tag 4 other people!





This picture was taken 2-26-07 of a Mexican steer with a deformed mouth. Keith watched this steer daily and on this day took the family out to take a picture of him. He sees interesting creatures! We sent this picture to a friend of ours working for a feed company to use to advertise their "feed limiting program". Without the lower lip he has a hard time keeping feed in his mouth. The steer grew and surved his purpose in life!!!

Oops! I forgot to tag someone - Tiff, Jessica, & Becky

1 comments:

alexandra said...

That's a pretty interesting picture. lol! Thanks for playing!